Monday, April 18, 2016

psych i'm not a failure

soooooo they needed a person to do video so now i'm on exec council! woot woot.
it's kinda funny how life works out like that. HAHA can we appreciate my last 3 post titles for a second?
-i will survive
-i am a failure
-psych i'm not a failure
and that, my friends, is the cycle of my life. 
and through every step of that cycle i am grateful for my amazing family who always keeps the encouragement rolling in, and for supportive friends who understand that teenage girls heal through good[junk] food. life is cool. 
and d-hills, prepare yourself for some insaaaane videos next year!! cause i'm pumped!




and here are some cute pics of my pal emily that i took at a YCL overnighter (aka Youth Camp Leader overnighter--it's a girls camp thing lol).  I won't go into that interesting experience very much but lets just say that some of the highlights included watching inception, killing a bat, and straight SHREEDDDDING "wannabe" by the spice girls on karaoke with my homegirl em.

seeeee yaaaaaa
kp

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS