Friday, April 8, 2016

i am a failure

too often social media is a place plagued with sunshine and rainbows and butterflies and success and happiness. which, i mean, don't get me wrong, those are all great things, but here, on my little corner of the world wide web, i like to keep things reallllll... which includes the highs and the lows.
so i'm here today to talk about how i'm a COMPLETE FAILURE. 
not the kind of failure where I live in my parents basement and my only hobby is binge watching Netflix, but the kind of failure where you give 110% and see no profit... which in my opinion, hurts worse.
i ran for student council this week, and i really gave it my all.
i stayed up late working on posters and videos and leadership and my group project and i really really nailed my interview,
and GUYS!!! i walked out on stage during the assembly in front of the whole student body after they showed my already embarassing campaign video, ripped off my tear-away pants and told them to vote for me. like HOW LEGENDARY/EMBARRASSING IS THAT????
and I know after you watch my video you'll probably never read this blog again because of your complete embarrassment for me... but it's ok. because then sometime when your having a bad day you can just come back and read this post and remind yourself that your not the only complete noob in this world!! 
I'm right there with ya.
yes, I do hate myself.
yes, I will be living in a hole for the next month.

but don't get me wrong, I am SO proud of this massive failure.
IF YOU'RE GONNA FAIL, FAIL WITH FLAIR, amiright??
 I am SO proud of myself for trying. even though catching up on drop dead diva would have brought the same results that working my butt off did (aka no results) , I am proud of myself for giving it a go.
 [insert a bunch of Pinterest quotes about how failure is the first step to
success]

also, here are a couple things that I used in my campaign, so you too can enjoy the
fruits of my failure:-)






follow your dreams kids, no promises they'll come true, but still follow them!!!
<3 kjp

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS