Thursday, March 3, 2016

SEVENTEEEEEEN (38)

HEY IT'S ME KATIE A 17 YR OLD. NO BIG DEAL.
actually ya, its a big deal.
because THAT IS SO OLD.
like remember when you were a kid and someone told you they were 17 and you were like
WOAH. RESPECT.
except kids still don't respect me... maybe i need to stop acting like a child haha.
anyway.

today was a great day to turn 17. 
80 degrees, slightly cloudy, with a chance of love and presents:-)

the day was spent reminding people it's my birthday and eating sugar with people i love<3


giving my birthday cake major side eye. it was goooood.


my little sister covered my room in balloons with really cute pictures of me on them<3

my grandma powell came for dinner!! she is so funny i love her.

oh hey (really close up) me. you're 17 now!!


 my mom is a master of cakes

now that i am one year older and wiser too, it is interesting to look back on my 16th year of life and think about what i would have done differently and how certain things played out. i can easily say that this past year has been theeee hardest year of my life. i did have some really high highs, but those didn't come without facing the lowest of lows. 
but when it really comes down to it, i wouldn't change a thing. OMG DID I JUST SAY THAT!!? 
yes. i did. 
because all of the experiences (the bad ones too, may i remind you) have brought me to where i am now. and i LOVE where i am at right now. i have good friends and family and hobbies that i am passionate about. i can genuinely say life is good. don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean i'm content. there are so many things i want to do with my life and i am so excited to keep learning and improving throughout my 17th year of mortality.

thanks for the good times my sweetie 16.

LETS DOOOO THIS 17.

<3
kjp

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS