Saturday, October 31, 2015

happy halloween, witches

this year for halloween, some inner genius inside of me fueled by my overexcitement for holidays kicked in, and i thought of theee most amazing halloween costume for me and my favorite sister, anna liz.

thing 1 and thing 2

oh but it didn't stop there. 
according to my mom, we're too old to go trick-or-treating, so we rented a TANDEM BIKE and rode it around the neighborhood in our thing 1 and thing 2 costumes.

we're basically neighborhood legends now.

oh, and to understand how truly amazing this was, you need to know how our neighborhood is on halloween.
we have maybe 20 kids in our neighborhood, maybe?, but my parents pass out more than 700 pieces of candy every year! 700 PEICES (1 per child of course, we have to ration)
our neighborhood is the place to be.
-there is a guy that dresses up like santa and gives out ice cream cones,
-a couple guys that make haunted houses out of their porch,
-some people dress up like witches and give "brew" or homemade rootbeer.
-and countless random rich old people who like to get really into it and give out king-size candy bars.
-oh, and then there's these two girls that dress up like thing 1 and thing 2 and ride a tandem bike around and throw out candy,
oh wait that's me.

yep, for lack of better words, my neighborhood is the hot shiz.





 and what's halloween without mummies and blood, amiright?


happy halloween, snitches witches
katie jane (thing 1, obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS