Monday, May 11, 2015

monday notfunday


as i woke up this morning and turned off my alarm, my flash went off and produced an accidental picture that accurately describes my monday: tired, dull, exhausted, worn out... you get the picture. (pun not intended)
also, the i think the greasy eyelids and messy hair added a nice effect to my "dead" look today.

on the bright side... THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE MONDAY WOOOHOOO

i have convinced myself that all my problems will disappear as soon as it's summer. let's hope the universe works with me on that imaginary deal.

at this point in time all i can think about is summer. 

all day at school i just chant "summer" under my breath like in the opening scene of high school musical 2. 

i will survive. i am strong. i can do hard things. (pep talks i give myself as I walk into chemistry.)

goodnight to all the school going prison going chumps. we can do this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS