Saturday, November 28, 2015

TURKEY DAY


turkey day,
black friday.
technically it's thanksgiving, and that's a big part of it, but america has a way of taking holidays and changing their focus to food and shopping... which i mean, most of the time i'm fine with it, but i also think it's important to remember the reason for the holiday, which in my opinion, is family :-)

this year we did thanksgiving with my mom's side of them family, which consists of 90% children, which still i'm okay with.. especially when they do cute things like the picture below. LOL.
i will never stop laughing at this picture HAHA





when your family is so big that you have to do thanksgiving at a church, you do what you can to make it cute. we tried.



"excuse me please give and my mashed potatoes some peace"

after dinner me and some of my cousins did some fun photoshoots and watched my new favorite movie, forest gump... and i have to add that we've been quoting it all week.



just a cute barn i found.

syd is so cute.

happy thanksgiving to you and yours!
...brb gotta go finish off some more pies.
xx
kj

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS