Tuesday, November 24, 2015

curveballs


sometimes life takes us down unexpected roads. it twists and turns and sometime you fell like you have absolutely no idea what is happening to you or you life. i like to think that life has a sense of humor, that God has a sense of humor. he likes to keep things interesting. just when you go comfortable, just when you think you've got things figured out. life throws you a curveball.
my year so far has been an enormous swarm of curveballs. 
just when i've gotten comfortable with my friends, with my family, with my testimony... the curveballs come raining down, one after another. if you would have asked me a year ago where i though i would be right now, my answer would have been all kinds of different. 
but thats okay.
this year has brought so many experiences that i didn't think my little heart would be able to endure, yet here i stand. the experiences i have had have shaped and molded me not the girl i am today. and although it's a completely different girl that i would have ever pictured, some how i find myself turning to that pitcher of life, looking him in the eye, and telling him to keep those curveballs coming.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS