Monday, July 11, 2016

jake owen

once me and jake were at the temple early in the morning and a cute old temple lady came up to jake, gestured towards me, and asked him "so is this your girlfriend or your sister?"
jake looked at me, then back at the temple worker and confidently said "a mix."
welp, jake. i'm not sure how that works.
incest is best they say! HAHA just kidding. 

but that experience basically describes me and jakes 5 months together.. we teased each other like siblings, yet he treated me like a queen.
for example yesterday when i went over to his house to say our last goodbyes, before we even started talking, he pulled out a carton of ben and jerry's and said "you're gonna need this"
HAHA he knows me toooo welllll.

i mean, don't get me wrong, he had his noob moments...
like when he was tryna be smooth and push me off the side of the boat but i caught myself and fell off the back where the ladder is and cut my back..
or when we were going wiggle carting and mine broke so i got on the back of his and he crashed us into a bush..
or when he would brought me back a bunch of macadamian chocolates from hawaii because he forgot i hate nuts HAHA

HAHA i could go on and on buuut here's the thing, i have places to be and i need this makeup on mah face to stay in tact!! -- if ya know what i'm saying ladiez!

goodbyes are the literal worst, especially when they're for a good reason, ya know? because then you have no one to be mad at! haha. ya feel? just me? alright.
gosh, he's gonna be the best missionary ever.

good luck out there, jake, don't join the russian mafia or anything.

God speed, see you in 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS