Friday, March 25, 2016

VALLEY OF FIRE

 today we took a spontaneous trip to the valley of fire!! and yes, it is as majestic as it sounds.
but due to the fact that we are on easter break right now, i don't really feel like writing about it, because, well, my brain is on vacation and typing takes brainpower. anyway, so here is our trip in a plethora of red-rock-filled pictures. if a picture says a thousand words, then technically this post is over 25,000 words and i am killlling the game. woot. enjoy!

powell squad LOL



hiking aftermath^^
i swear there was more sand in my shoe than actual foot.


happy hiker :-)

mk is a natural at posing with rock formations


my dad is hardcore pt. 1

my dad is hardcore pt. 2

my dad is hardcore pt. 3



i told you she is good at posing with rock formations!!




look @ my cute parents <3


oh hey cute mom

that texture tho

i wanted to bring home this plant to my room



BYE BYE
kp

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS