Tuesday, January 26, 2016

the struggle is real

remember in like 8th grade when everyone would say that? lol.
but today the struggle really was real.

i was late for school because i forgot to memorize the unit circle and then
i mixed up the radians in quadrant 1&4 in the quiz and then
i left my phone on my tray at wendy's at lunch and then
i lost my keys so i couldn't go get my phone at wendy's but then
when i finally found my keys in the seminary building i was going through the drive through to get my phone and then
i rear ended a lady (don't worry both cars are fine) and she yelled at me and it was scary and then
i started crying cause i'm a hormonal baby and then
i started laughing because. i mean, look at me. i'm a mess.
it's hilarious.
(also, i hope you didn't just read that whole paragraph because i totally just wasted your time with my rant. just skip to the music.)

but nooooowww. my day is really good. like really really good:) because i found new music and let's be real, music fixes everything.

here are the (extremely chill) songs that helped me get my life back together:


that's all. music is good. life is good.
kp

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS