Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'M GOING TO FIJI


THIS IS REAL
THIS IS HAPPENING
I'M 16 YEARS OLD AND I'M PAYING FOR MYSELF TO GO TO FIJI!

so much is going through my head right now, so i thought i better get it out on paper (screen?)

first of all, whenever i tell people i'm going to fiji for three weeks this summer, they have the classic "omg your so lucky!" reaction. happens every time. and yes, i am lucky. 
but part of me just wants to slap these people in the face cause, ya going to fiji is cool, but it's not just luck that got me here. it's work that got me here. 
HARD FREAKING WORK

i have mowed hundreds of lawns,
changed hundreds of diapers,
washed hundreds of windows,
and done hundreds of other chore-related tasks to earn money.

you think i'm kidding? i wish i was kidding. 

oh, and i just counted, i actually mowed 208 lawns. but sorry, i didn't really keep track of the diapers.

i am the type of person that is stubborn tenacious. 
if i set my mind to something, it will happen, some way, some how. 

and i did it!!! i made it happen!!

i would just like to give a little shoutout to my little red mower that made me feel like a strong mexican man (which is beside the point…buuuut) and carried me across countless lawns, earning money. i'd also like to recognize my parents, grandparents, friends and neighbors, for employing me with all the little nasty jobs that you didn't want to do. <3 looove you.

I'M SO EXCITED

just take a quick gander at where i'm going^^

and who i'm serving (heart eyes)^^

(yes, i did get those pictures off google, but trust me, when i get back, i'll have 934093 of my own to show you)

but hey there, don't start getting all jealous now, if you start cleaning toilets now maybe you'll be able to go by next year!!

signing off,
your fav wannabe world traveler,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS