Monday, January 26, 2015

HELLO

hey everybody!
(actually i probably can't say everybody yet… most likely the only people will see this are my mom and blog stalkers…. so shoutout to you guys!)
ever since i read this book by stephanie nelson, and discovered her blog, i've wanted to start a blog.  i am absolutely hoorrrrible at keeping a consistent journal, so i've decided that blogging is gonna have to do. also, this is proof for my posterity to show them that i actually had a really fun life and i didn't live in a box.

this is me:
(camera selfies are allowed every once and a while geez)

i live in the sunny little city of st. george and i couldn't be happier about it. its paradise. i'm at the tender age of 15 (give me a month and i'll be 16 and cool ok) and i'm living in up in the golden age of high school. (I LOVE IT) i am a hopeless romantic and an endless optimist. (probably the product of hours of blog stalking and watching way too many chick flicks)  i am never ever sarcastic. i love my family, and my bro ben is currently serving an lds mission in tampico mexico. oh, and you'll hear alooot about my friends because i'm in high school, duh. my blog is simply a place for me to pour out my thoughts, share my life with those who care, and post pictures. (did i mention i love photography?)

shoutout to anyone that actually read this love you
xoxox KP

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS